Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Zach's First Aquarium Trip!

Zach has recently gotten into watching Finding Nemo which has created a fascination with fish. We can also thank Team Umizoomi for introducing him to seahorses as well. =) I figured he would love a trip to the aquarium and Bank of America was offering free entrance at the UCSD Birch Aquarium for card holders so we went! Zach had a great time looking at seahorses, fish, and he loved being able to touch the starfish in the tidepools! This was also our first outing since starting potty training and he did great. I am so excited that he is doing so well, hooray for not having to buy diapers!








We found Dory!







We found Gill!






It was a beautiful day and there were tons of surfers down there.



You aren't suppose to grab the animals, just touch with one finger. I didn't think he would do this but he was super quick and freaked out the poor young woman helping us!


Here is Zach watching a helicopter fly down the coast. Probably the highlight of the trip! =) 

PS-we did find Nemo, I just ran out of room on my camera to take more photos! Need to start carrying a spare card with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment