Friday, September 18, 2009

Tim's Homecoming

Tim returned home in late August and Zach and I could not be happier to have him! We have been enjoying getting back into a normal routine. Zach is warming up to Tim slowly but surely. Zach has mastered walking and is working on running now. If there is something he really wants to get to, ie. the dog door, the dishwasher, the toilet, the front door, he will RUN!! He has several words that he says including 'up', 'shoes', 'cookie', 'park', 'dada', and the occasional 'mama.' Of course, most of you would not recognize them as those words but Mama understands him and Dada does sometimes too. =)

Here are some of our most recent pictures. I have to admit, I have been very bad at keeping up with photos and videos but Zach keeps me on my toes for 13 hours a day(with a 1 hour nap in the middle but I keep busy then too)! He also stops doing whatever cute or amazing thing the moment he sees the camera so even when I try, I don't get many shots.



No comments:

Post a Comment